Best Inversion Table 2020 – Buyer’s Guide & Reviews
- 1 Best Inversion Table 2020 – Buyer’s Guide & Reviews
- 1.1 Top 10 Inversion Tables 2020
- 1.1.1 1. IRONMAN Fitness Gravity 4000 Inversion Table
- 1.1.2 2. Innova ITX9600 Inversion Therapy Table
- 1.1.3 3. Exerpeutic Inversion Table with Foam Backrest
- 1.1.4 4. Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table
- 1.1.5 5. Invertio Premium Folding Inversion Table
- 1.1.6 6. Teeter Inversion Table with Back Pain Relief Kit
- 1.1.7 7. Innova ITM4800 Therapeutic Inversion Table
- 1.1.8 8. Innova ITX9700 Memory Foam Inversion Table
- 1.1.9 Special Features
- 1.1.10 9. Health Gear Advanced Inversion Technology
- 1.1.11 10. Merax Vibration Massage Inversion Table
- 1.1.12 Conclusion
Are you interested in buying the best inversion tables 2020? You have landed on the right page because you will find how to choose the best inversion table.
You may find it difficult to choose the best inversion chair for your back pain, but there are numerous models and brands in the market. Back pain is a common ailment, and the chronic pain may cause you pain for your whole life. It can limit the quality of your life; therefore, you will need the best invention table. By choosing the best inversion table, you can experience its actual benefits. It will help you to overcome the back pain and improve your posture and circulation.
With the help of inversion therapy, it will be easy for you to get rid of adverse effects of pain and stress on your whole body. Inversion therapy is useful to improve your joint health by lubricating your joints. If your muscles are tight and joints are stiff, your body become unbalanced that may result in injury. By stretching your muscles on inversion tables, you can improve the efficiency of your muscles and increase the flexibility and mobility of your body. Inversion tables target all your core muscles without adding weight on your spine. Make sure to choose the right inversion table that can hold your weight. Choose a durable table with the high weight capacity to get more space.
|Product Name||Inverting Position||Foldable||Weight Capacity||Price|
|180 Degree||Yes||350 lbs||Check Price|
|Innova ITX9600 Inversion Therapy Table||180 Degree||Yes||300 lbs||Check Price|
|Exerpeutic Inversion Table||180 Degree||Yes||300 lbs||Check Price|
|Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table||180 Degree||Yes||300 lbs||Check Price|
|Invertio Premium Folding Inversion Table||240 Degree||Yes||300 lbs||Check Price|
|Teeter Inversion Table||180 Degree||Yes||300 lbs||Check Price|
|Innova ITM4800 Therapeutic Inversion Table||180 Degree||Yes||300 lbs||Check Price|
|Innova ITX9700 Memory Foam Inversion Table||180 Degree||Yes||300 lbs||Check Price|
|Health Gear Inversion Technology||60 Degree||Yes||300 lbs||Check Price|
|Merax Vibration Massage Inversion Table||60 Degree||Yes||300 lbs||Check Price|
How to choose the best inversion table?
Professional athletes use inversion therapy to regular sufferers of back pain. If you are fed up of the side effects of medicines, inversion therapy table can be a good choice for you. It enables you to prevent surgeries. If you want to get the real advantages of inversion table, make sure to consider the following elements:
Your selected carbon table should make of high-class carbon steel. Make sure to avoid cheap inversion tables made of low-quality plastic, and it is a health hazard. Check the table for annoying bumps and sharp edges. Take a note of the parts that will hold your body. If you can get a chance to test an inversion table, you should give a test ride for 5 to 6 minutes. Make sure to check the quality of finish, backrest, ankle cushion and frame.
The frames of inversion tables can be static or foldable that are ideal for storage or home use. Lots of frames specify the maximum and minimum weight for their users along with the maximum and minimum height. The table should have an adjustable clamp because you will stand on the platform while securing clamps around ankles.
It is a significant concern among the users of an inversion table. There is no need to buy an inversion table that can’t stay at a place while using. Consider a table with non-skid stabilizers floor that is designed with rubber. Rubber ones may give the best give the best grip on every type of floor finish. It is good to check the comfort level of inversion table with the help of Amazon reviews.
While inverting, your ankles should be restrained in a way. It is essential for you to consider right type of ankle restraint. It should be comfortable while keeping your legs in the right position. Make sure to select an inversion table with ankle to restrain that will be easy to adjust and increase your confidence and comfort.
You can choose between bar type and an adjustable strap. With the help of bars, you can anchor your ankles to a particular area where the straps can hold your ankles. It will increase your confidence and efficiency.
Comfy Back Pads
The back pad can be thick or thin; therefore, you should consider your comfort. The thick pads can be comfortable, and some pads have one notch at its top. It enables you to rest face down and face up. The pads can be detachable to make it easy to exercise while inverting. Some inversion tables have a motor to rotate the bed easily. It will help you to move up and down by flicking just one switch.
Weight and Height Capacity
Inversion tables are designed with maximum and minimum weight capacity; therefore, make sure to select one that can hold your weight. It will be good to choose the higher capacity of weight for its durability. These can be heavy and offer you maximum space. Some inversion tables accommodate various heights, but it is good to confirm if you can comfortably fit on the inversion table.
Cushioning, Adjustment, and Footprint
Inversion tables are padded at the ankles and backrest to make your inversion experience comfortable. Some tables have extra padding for lumbar and head. You can get inversion tables with different levels of adjustments, such as starting angle, ankle and height, and maximum angle.
Some tables are user-friendly to make quick adjustments. Make sure to consider the space where you want to keep it in your home. Buy one table that can easily fit in your space. Foldable tables are easy to store and transport when not in use.
Moreover, you have to consider warranty and level of safety of the inversion table to avoid the chances of injury.
Top 10 Inversion Tables 2020
If you want to buy the best inversion tables 2020, you can consider the following products mentioned with their pros and cons:
1. IRONMAN Fitness Gravity 4000 Inversion Table
IRONMAN Fitness Gravity Inversion Table is designed with a durable tubular steel frame with the durable tubular frame with a coated powder finish for scratch resistance. The backrest of the table is made of vinyl memory foam for comfortable back and head. It contains tough rubber non-skid stabilizer floor to provide stability while inverting. With extra-long safety handles, it offers an easy to return to an upright position. The vinyl covers offer added security. The ergonomically ankle holders provide security and comfort.
With its foldable design, it is easy to store this table in a compact space. The weight capacity of an inversion table is 350 pounds. The extra wide steel frame is coated with powder finish for scratch resistance. The inversion table features patented “Palm Activated” ratchet ankle adjustable locking system. Ergonomically designed ankle cushion can comfortably and securely hold your ankle.
Its extra-long handle is covered with foam for easy return to an upright position. The non-skid stabilizer is made of rubber to avoid any movement during inversion. You can invert it up to almost 180-degree and adjust to almost 6’6” height. It is a good choice for inversion exercises.
- Durable inversion table to decrease stimulating circulation and stress
- PVC, foam and steel construction
- Tubular frame made of steel, powder-coated finish and memory-foam nylon backrest
- Invert to 180 degrees
- Tough non-skid rubber floor stabilizers
- Ergonomically designed ankle cushions
- Foldable for storage
- Detachable lumbar pillow
- Three starting comfortable positions
- Decrease chronic pain, muscle stiffness and fatigue
- Improve your blood circulation
- Decrease stress in back by enhancing the space among vertebrae discs and ligament
- Ankle restraint option and safety handles
- Lack an easy method to set angles
- Lack of instructional DVD
2. Innova ITX9600 Inversion Therapy Table
Innova ITX9600 Inversion Therapy Table is an affordable inversion table with a balanced system to easily invert this table. This durable piece of equipment supports almost 300 lbs. It is designed with heavy gauge steel and the wide and extra-long backrest makes it durable and stable. You can relax on this table without any problem. With its padded backrest, this device offers solid leg rollers and handlebars covered in the soft foam. It is easy to use this table for your inversion therapy.
People up to 6-feet and 6-inch can use this inversion table. It is a versatile device with 300 pounds and offers five positions. You can wholly or partially lay as per your convenience. With non-slippery and full length handles on both side, you can easily revert your back to upright positions. It comes with adjustable safety strap and security bar. It helps you to prevent any slipping. The base of U-frame utilizes a full-width bar designed instead of 4-point pod style foundation.
Innova ITX9600 Inversion Therapy Table offers you maximum comfort during a workout. You will get support for your back because the table is padded with a thick foam. The back support has a vinyl coated to increase the durability of the table. It is easy to assemble and weigh only 55 lbs. With its foldable options, it is easy to move from one place to another. You can bring two sections together by removing a small locking pin.
- Flexible headrest pad with comfortable and large padded backrest
- Patent pending cover for protection
- Five position modifiable safety pin to easily invert over strapping systems
- True balance mechanism with ergonomic system to hold ankle
- Accommodate almost 4ft to 6ft with almost 300 lbs weight capacity
- Relieve stuffiness and pain in your back
- Quickly adjust inversion angle as compared to safety strap tables
- Durable frame design
- 180-degree inversion angle to stretch and decompress your spine to release its tension
- Locking pin is absent to keep its frame together after folding the table
- Caps of tubing base stabilizer may fall off while transporting the table
3. Exerpeutic Inversion Table with Foam Backrest
An exerpeutic inversion table for back pain is designed with a strong steel frame, and powder coated scratch resistant finish. It features a vinyl foam backrest covered for comfortable back and head while inverting. Safety handles are extra-long and make it easy to return to your upright position. The exerpeutic inversion table offers excellent back and stress relief. The table is available at an affordable price. Inversion will help you to decrease strain and stress by relieving the pressure on vertebrate ligaments and discs. It proves helpful to reduce fatigue and make your whole body relaxed.
Inversion can promote stimulation of blood circulation that will result in relief of stiff muscles and increase the flexibility of your body to improve athletic performance. Only 5 – 10 minutes of regular inversion can help you to relieve lower back pain and ache due to standing, sitting or other causes of your muscle stress. You can get it at a value-oriented price. Integrated ankle pull pin enables you to release the table. Durable steel frame and easy height adjustment make it a useful table for back problems.
You can invert it almost 180 degrees in a vertical position with the use tether strap. You can easily relocate or move it with the help of its foldable design. Its weight capacity is 300 lbs to accommodate maximum users. You can do some stretches on padded seat and backrest to get rid of muscle stiffness and pain. This flexible machine is designed to improve your athletic performance with a regular inversion of 5 – 10 minutes.
- Durable, multi-angle and adjustable to user-height with soft padded backrest
- Sturdy 1.5-inch square frame made of steel with 300-pounds capacity
- Full loop and extra-long safety handle bars with flexible tether straps for easy and safe inversion adjustment
- Ankle cushions and foam rollers hold ankles comfortably and safely
- Easy to pull pin release
- Modifiable height for user from 4 feet to 6 feet tall
- Stable and durable frame
- Flexible ankle supports
- Padded backrest
- Affordable price
- Stable and smooth tilting
- Required extra cushion on ankles
- Tether strap is not strong
4. Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table
Ironman Gravity 1000 inversion table is designed with a durable tubular frame of steel with a powder coated scratch resistant finish. The table supports almost 300 lbs and 6 feet, 6 inches height. With sturdy non-skid rubber floor, you can enjoy stability while inverting. The extra-long handles for safety provide easy return to an upright position, and safety covers of vinyl offer maximum safety. The backrest contains tough and durable nylon that makes it comfortable for you to use this table.
The ergonomically designed ankle support provides security and comfort. You can fold this table to store it in your compact space. Inversion will help you to decrease your back strain and stress by relieving the pressure on your ligaments and vertebrae discs. It can reduce fatigue and increase relaxation of your whole body. Inversions may promote stimulation of blood circulation that results in the relief of inflexible muscles and increases flexibility of your body to improve your performance.
You can perform inversion exercise for only 5 – 10 minutes for considerable results. Increase the flexibility of your body and decrease lower back pain and ache due to standing and sitting. It will not hurt your body with sharp edges. It is really easy to assemble and adjust as per your needs.
- Durable inversion table to decrease stress of your back and stimulate your circulation
- Study steel frame, power-coated finish and nylon backrest
- Ergonomically formed ankle cushion
- Supports almost 300 pounds and invert almost 180 degrees.
- Foldable for easy storage
- Durable and heavy-duty construction
- It is easy to assemble
- Effective to decrease back pain
- Easy to fold for storage
- Ankle locks may not be comfortable
- Equipment may take lots of space
5. Invertio Premium Folding Inversion Table
Invertio Folding Inversion Table is a good product to relieve back pains and fatigue. This unique features eight adjustable support to offers a perfect and quick fit to users. With lock security and ankle support, it is easy to release after each session. It features three hinge joints that enable you to control the rotation speed. With its tensile straps, you can rotate to almost 240 degrees. You will get maximum support with head rest and padded back.
The unit comes with extra support at back, padded foam roller supports for ankle and padded and soft handrails for the comfort of your body. It is easy to assemble and use because a user-friendly manual is available. Luxurious and large padded head and comfortable backrest can make your movements easy.
- Heavy-duty and foldable steel frame with non-skid feet
- Accommodate almost 300 pounds and 4’10” – 6’6” height
- Modifiable ankle padded support and extra-long handles
- Upside down inversion
- Instructional manual is available
- Extremely attractive with silver frame and black upholstery
- Safe for users with almost 300 pounds or less
- Tubular steel frame
- Portable and foldable for storage
- Scanty directions for assembly
6. Teeter Inversion Table with Back Pain Relief Kit
Teeter Inversion Table is designed with a kit to relieve your back pain. It features triple-lock security and a long handle to decrease the need to bend while securing the ankles. You can get the advantage of ergo embrace support to distribute your weight around heels and feet equally. Extra-long handles will offer a strong grip and maximum stretching options. You can add decompression with traction handles at a lower angle to gently release and push the handles for rhythmic and smooth oscillation.
With the frame and ComforTrak bed, you can get the advantage of decompression and stretching options. The comfortrak bed offers smooth surface and comfort to promote body sliding and optimize stretches and relieve back pain. Lumbar Bridge and acupressure bridge is sold separately. It is attached to the bed of table to deliver support and trigger-point release of your lower back for maximum compression.
Inverting with the Teeter hang up is really easy because you can easily lock, relax and recline your ankles and set your height. Arm movement will shift the weight of body for maximum control over rotation with fewer efforts. You can get the advantage of pre-set rotation choices. The EZ-angle tether offers preset markings at 20, 40 & 60 degrees for rotational control and adjustability. With its foldable design, it can conserve maximum space.
- A friction and pressure reducing ComforTrak bed that maximizes spinal comfort and contract along you to improve the mobilization of joint
- The extended ankle EZ-reach system with triple lock features give you easy solution
- Tough and durable stretch Max handles offer amazing angle guidance
- The traction handles EZ-Stretch provides an extra stretching benefit of oscillation, decompression and stretching
- Strap of EZ angle features pre-set control over rotation
- Durable and scratch resistant frame
- Unique ComforTrak bed decrease friction and pressure for a comfortable stretch
- Customizable inversion experience as per your needs
- Easy to assemble and store within five minutes
- Five-year full warranty
- Expensive table because of its unique features
7. Innova ITM4800 Therapeutic Inversion Table
Give an unusual inversion experience to your body with Innova ITM4800. With its excellent massage and heat therapeutic system, padded back and detachable heat pillow, you can get all therapeutic advantages. Multiple mode settings with manual and auto massage selections enable you to enjoy an amazing massage experience. With a relaxing soft vibration massage with heat, this inversion table is one of the most advanced therapeutic tables available on the market till date.
With four-poison inversion, side pin replaces the old trap that is easy to adjust and make varying degrees of safe and simple inversion. You can position this pin in the required decline position and know that you are at a consistent and comfortable inversion position. The design of frame makes it easy to store. The ankle/heel cups and easy to pull pin adjustment hold your both ankles comfortably and securely.
Handlebars are designed with soft touch form for comfy inversion and easy return to the upright position. This table is manufactured with a durable steel tubing and brags 300 pounds weight capacity. The table comes with one-year warranty.
- Isolated vibration and heat therapeutic massage inversion with modifiable lumber pad
- Multi-mode settings for massage with manual and auto selection for an amazing massage experience
- Large foam comfort padded and backrest detachable head pillow with soft foam padded handles.
- 4-position modifiable safety pin for safe inversion and easy position over old strap system
- Accommodate different users between 4ft-10in – 6ft-in.
- 300 pounds weight capacity
- Optimum convenience and comfort with vibration therapeutic and isolated heat massage
- Effortless positioning with contoured and padded handle bars to return to your upright position while inverting exercise
- The table is constructed with a foldable design for easy storage.
- Modifiable lumbar pad and numerous massage settings to take maximum control of vibration and heat during therapy
- Table can’t be inverted to 180 degrees, but it still has numerous good features
8. Innova ITX9700 Memory Foam Inversion Table
With Innova ITX9700 Memory Foam Inversion Table, you can experience the benefits of comfortable inversion on the durable table. With lumbar pad for cold and hot compress with a detachable head pillow, you can get extra comfort and support. The memory foam therapy tables are designed with lumbar bar for cold and hot compresses to sooth during inversion.
The unique 4-position inversion pin on side replaces the old strap, and it is easy to adjust. Simply make inversions of varying degree without any risk. You can get preferred decline position with the help of pin position. You should find out a comfortable inversion position for you.
With its new ankle and heel cups, you can pull the pin adjustment and securely hold your ankles. The soft handle bars are good for comfortable inversion and easy return to your upright position. The frame is durable and foldable for easy storage.
- Large backrest with memory foam and padded head pillow for inverting
- Lumbar pad for cold and hot compress
- 4-position flexible safety pin for safe inverting and easy positioning
- Added comfort with foam handlebars
- Accommodate 300 lbs. heavy users
- Boast your weight capacity and make a versatile table
- Assembling will be a breeze for new users
- Maximum cushion for added comfort while hanging your own body
- Increase versatility with a number of settings
- You may not like vinyl support on back
- Ankle holders require some modification
9. Health Gear Advanced Inversion Technology
It is one of the leading brands in inversion tables with its features and design. The Health Gear offers a tested unit with UL 50-point performance and safety standards. It is engineered and designed to relieve your back pain. This model is intended to address back pain in two methods, while offering back relief benefits of inversion.
It offers 3-inches plush foam in racing style headrest along with massage and therapeutic heat. It offers long clamp post for ankle so that there is no need to bend over to unlock and lock your ankles while exiting and entering the table.
The high density and adjustable foam rollers are designed for the comfort and security of your legs while inverting. The oversized padding indemnifies the back of your calf and will not feel any harsh pinch. Deluxe massage and heat pad gives you a complete inversion experience with Vibro massage pad.
The removable pad offers three invigorating massage function that is paired with the soothing heat option. To relieve your sore backs, it is a portable and lightweight option. Before inversion, spend 5 to 10 minutes to release stress and tension with oversized massage pad of Vibro. The portable pad is great for the office and home use.
It is equipped with multifunction hand controller for massage adjustment. You can control it easily to customize your massage options by adjusting its heat, intensity and time. The roll and fold option enables you to store it easily in a compact space.
- Relieve back pain with inversion table feature 300 lb. capacity
- Approved and tested to UL performance and safety standards
- Comfortable foam 3-inch racing style backrest with massage and therapeutic heat
- Roll and fold design for its easy storage
- Massage and therapeutic warmth
- Foldable and easy to adjust design
- Durable metallic frame
- Comfortable backrest
- Heat block can be uncomfortable
10. Merax Vibration Massage Inversion Table
If you want a reliable inversion table, Merax Vibration Comfort Inversion Table can be a good choice for you. This advanced inversion table is constructed to decrease back pain, stress and increase flexibility. It can improve your body posture for equal distribution of weight and control your motions. It is constructed with a tubular steel frame. The table is durable and supports almost 300 pounds weight. It is good to save space and store it in a compact place.
It is easy to adjust the table with the help of dual-pin system the enables you to search the right position within 4 quickly’ 10″ – 6′ 3″ height range. Use because you can rest your body against its pad and lock your feet behind its unique ankle support. You can easily put your arm on your head. The machine makes it easy for you to invert your body to upside down. The input will be your energy and gravity.
Use of inversion table for an extended period will relax the muscles of your back and elongate your spine by relieving pressure on the ligaments of spinal cord and nerve roots. It is good to relax your back muscles to support your vertebrae muscles and decrease pressure concentrating on neck, hips, and back. It will improve the ligament strength and shock absorption for ankles, knees, and hips. Good to stimulate the circulation of blood and relieve your stiff muscles. It is useful to decrease the aging effect with the help of gravity.
- An amazing combination of vibration technology for massage and traditional table
- Vibration massager and heat will help you to decrease back pain and treat stress
- Modifiable king-size foam rollers to secure ankles
- Hinge arm placement offers complete control on the movement of table
- Ultra-thick foam with high density for enjoyment and comfort
- Foldable design for easy transport and storage
- Durable construction to relieve back pain
- 300 lbs. weight limit
- Good for taller and larger people
- Easy to use with user-friendly features
- Lack of manual or DVD with instructions
- Assembly can be frustrated
If you are suffering from back or muscle pain, you are definitely in need to buy one of the best inversion tables 2020.
If you can use inversion table in a better way, you can relieve your back pain because these tables can target the source of pain and particular aches all over your body. This table allows stretching and decompressing your spine and improve your overall spinal health. They can rehydrate your discs, decrease nerve pain, realign the spine and relax your tense muscles. Stress and tension can cause muscle spasms, headaches, and pain.
Consider the top ten inversion tables 2020 list and evaluates these inversion therapy table. You will be able to get a reliable table for your physical problems. If you have any personal experience, feel free to share it with us.
I am Abu Zahid. I am a professional blogger and website content writer. I am using several inversion tables from many companies. I would love to share my experience on this blog.